Pick Up from Store Option
Cover Some Areas of Kuala Lumpur & Selangor
Frequent Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
Log-in your account > Click on “Account Maintenance” > Edit your account information and Shipping Address here.
Q2. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q1. Is grocery halal-certified?
Yes. Most of the grocery is halal-certified.
Q2. How does On Grocer store Fresh/ Frozen grocery?
Fresh/ Frozen grocery are stored inside clean rooms with particular temperature 0° ~ -20° and counted with shelf life. They are strictly not allowed for sale if their shelf lives are almost ended.
Q3. What delivery service is On Grocer using?
On Grocer is using own delivery service and Mr. Speedy which can deliver in an hour once order is well prepared.
Order & Purchase
Q1. How to purchase my order on the site?
- Click “Add to Cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You’ll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don’t have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- You’ll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “Next” button.
- Next, you’ll need to choose your payment method then click “Next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, you need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Place Order”.
- Choose bank you wish to pay through, click PAY, enter your account, request and enter PAC No, then confirm transfer.
- Lastly, just wait for rider to deliver your order after you make payment.
Q2. What are the purchase method and bank available?
Online Banking. Available banks are Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, RHB Now, Public Bank, HLB Connect, affinOnline, AGRONet, allianceonline, AmOnline, Bank Islam Internet, i-Muamalat, i-Rakyat, myBSN, HSBC Online Banking, KFH Online, OCBC Online Bnaking, SC Online Banking, UOB Internet Banking.
Q3. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
- Yes, if you have not made payment yet.
Please contact us with the message title “Request to cancel order”
- However, if you have made payment, your order will not be cancelled because your packed frozen or fresh grocery is not returnable, such as vegetable, fish, meat, and more.
Q4. I receive email about confirmed order, but I haven’t paid for it yet, will order be delivered?
No. Order will only be delivered once customer has made payment.
Q5. How to get free shipping and 5% discount if I choose self-collect option in my order?
- Go to Shipping Method after add items into cart and fill up customer info.
- Choose Pickup from store.
- Fill up Coupon Code “ONPICKUP” to get 5% extra discount.
- Drop pickup date and time message at “Remark” box. (Please make same day pickup to ensure the freshness of grocery if you buy fresh or frozen food.)
- Pay for your order. You’ll see your order total amount is excluding shipping fee and discounted for 5%.
- Lastly, just search “On Grocer” on map, go to our store on remarked time and date and get your grocery.
Q6. I found that On Grocer has 3 different platforms, On Grocer website, Shopee and Lazada. What are their differences? Which one should I use for order?
Differences occur because different platforms have different settings. Customer can refer listed differences below to choose preferred platform.
a. Self-collect Availability
-On Grocer Website: Yes.
b. Delivery Fee
-On Grocer Website: Always RM15, no matters how many item(s) you purchase and how heavy are your purchased item(s).
-Shopee: Always RM15, no matters how many item(s) you purchase and how heavy are your purchased item(s).
-Lazada: Inconsistence, depends on how heavy are your purchased item(s).
c. Promotion offered by seller
On Grocer Website: Get both free delivery & 5% extra discount if self-collect.
Shopee: Get RM2 voucher if buy over RM100. Claim it at main page of On Grocer in Shopee.
Lazada:Inconsistence, depends on how heavy are your purchased item(s).
d. Availability to see review/ item sales
On Grocer Website: No
Q1. How long do the preparation and delivery usually takes?
Q2. Will rider call me before delivery?
Yes, please also ensure that you are located at place where is totally same to address you put at order to avoid affecting delivery schedule and freshness of grocery.
Q3. What if my area is not under your delivery coverage area but I have pay for it?
Please request refund from WhatsApp number 019 473 8682 (Customer Service Representative) with order ID and message about “Request for refund because my address is not in delivery coverage area”.
Q1. Item(s) is/ are stamped with “Refund” on order paper, what should I do?
Please contact 019 473 8682 (Customer Service Representative) within 24 ~ 48 hour(s) to get refund.
Q2. For Shopee On Grocer user, why is not On Grocer using Shopee Refund?
- Customer sometimes is unable to receive exact amounts of refunded item(s) if using Shopee Refund. For example, fish actual price is RM20, customer may only get RM18 refund.
- To get refund through Shopee, it requires 7~14 days, but if request refund from On Grocer admin, customer can get refund within 3 days.
- After Shopee refunds for customer, customer needs to check account by themselves. However, On Grocer will send receipt to customer via WhatsApp after refund transaction is successful.
Q3. For Shopee On Grocer user, how to know other refund method is reliable or not?
Some customers tell On Grocer that they were cheated by some Shopee sellers who promised to make refund to customers but they did not do so, so customers will also worry about On Grocer refund. For this, as common knowledge, customers are suggested to read shop review first to know reliability of shop or seller.
Lastest Update: 18 Feb 2022
I still have doubts!
Sorry that we’re unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page.
Kindly contact us to clear your doubts.